Saturday, August 8, 2009

Two and Half Hour Drive to the Cape

I'll let the pictures tell the story:

Wait... does that sign... Welcome to Cape Cod??


It does! What the hell???? I HAVEN'T GONE OVER THE BRIDGE YET! To quote the late George Carlin, "Now we’re taxiing in, she says, “Welcome to O’Hare International Airport.” Well how can someone who is just arriving herself possibly welcome me to a place she isn’t even at yet? Doesn’t this violate some fundamental law of physics? We’re only on the ground four seconds, and she’s coming on like the fucking mayor’s wife!"


Ahh! Break lights!!! Time to stop thinking about road signs and start paying attention!!


Wait... is that the bridge over there?

(5 minutes later) yes... yes it is!!

2 comments:

  1. Did you notice how Favre signed a two-year contract, just to guarantee he can do the will-I or won't-I bullshit for at least one more year. He is such a douche.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry for the delay in posting your comment AB. Yeah, Farve is the absolute worst. I agree with Bill Simmons - he's like VD - we just want him to go away. I can't wait for Farve to find a way to screw the Pats again this season.

    ReplyDelete