Saturday, October 20, 2007

What was that?

Ok, so that was a weird post last night. Sorry about that. I vow not to write any more angry, sleep-deprived, half manic posts... for at least one week.

Lots of things going on here in good old Keene, NH this weekend. Its, as Meghan would put it, the Pumpkin Party (ie, Keene's Annual Pumpkin Festival), and you should see the Jack-O-Lanterns downtown. Kind of cool, as always. Not since we were totruring Osama in our closet junior year have I seen so many gourds in one place.

I'm hopeful that the Sox can pull another one off tonight, but I'd really appreciate it if they did it with less suckitude. The past few games, even the win the other night, have been brutal to watch.

And quietly, the Bruins are 4-2. But I know a post is going no place good when I start talking about hockey. Enjoy the games this weekend everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment