Sunday, October 14, 2007

More Quick Thoughts

These will be real quick, and mostly without wit...

1) After 4 wins I was thinking the Sox would roll through the playoffs and sweep every series. After last night I am sufficiently scared that they will lose to Cleveland. Someone needs to put me on anti-depressants. Seriously. These mood swings aren't tolerable.

2) Put the freaking games on earlier. The Sox have averaged playoff games of 4+ hours for the past few seasons. They're going to run late. I shouldn't know that i can take an hour long nap because Pap is coming in and I know no one will score until Fran-coma puts Gagne in. No, really, I fell asleep.

I'm just saying is all.

3) BC - getting #1 votes this week?? BCS bowl? er.... national championship game??? Uh, nevermind. Let's see how they do in Blacksburg next Thursday.

4) Speaking of which, I have class that night. Blah.

5) Pats - Cowboys. If you aren't watching this afternoon, I don't know you.

6) I like to blow things up:



1 comment: