Saturday, July 28, 2007

Ouch

I had intended to start posting again this week, but as you may have heard, Meghan and I were in a bit of an accident on Monday. So instead you get the ol' Friday Night Post, and admit it, you've missed it.

A couple of questions for you.
1) Are the people in San Francisco crazy? I think they are. Not only do they support Barry Bonds, but that is apparently the only reason they go to the games. I hate to think of what will happen to that team when he is gone (and it can't come to soon). I'm watching on the night when he comes within 1 of Hank Aaron. Bonds comes up in the 8th inning with his team up by 4 runs, and as soon as he walks (again), the fans get up and leave.

Please people. Its a four run game that has gone back and fourth just about each inning, and they get up and leave. The ninth inning of course was close, which makes them all look like idiots. I can't express this enough. You are all big, stupid idiots and I hope that each and every one of you gets a chance to catch 756... I hope it hits you in the face. Really. You're dumb. Stop rooting for the cheater and not the team.

2) Michael Vick? No, really, thats my question. What, exactly, was he thinking?? Was he trying to get his brother Marcus into the Vienna Boys Choir? This has to be it. What an idiot. He needs to go to San Francisco and try and catch 756 with his face.

3) Have you read HP7 yet? I'm thinking about posting about it, but I don't want to ruin any thing, and I won't be nice like Meghan and give you spoiler warnings, I'll just come out and tell you that it ends with Harry finding out that Snape is his father, but he learns this only after Snape cuts his hand off... or was that Empire Strikes Back? Well, more later.

I was going to skip the videos and post pics of the accident instead for your enjoyment, but my insurance company's website seems to be down... we'll save that for another post!

1 comment:

  1. In response to your question about San Fransisco: yes, yes, and yes again. They are crazy beyond human comprehension. I personally believe that they're pod-people.

    ReplyDelete