Saturday, July 28, 2007

My Poor Car

A'ight folks, here they are, a few pics of my car. Interesting that the auto body shop decided to take about 12 pictures of things that had NOTHING to do with the accident, and about 2 of the actual damage. Anyway, here's what my driver's door looks like these days:

If you're not already aware, I've taken this accident quite personally. Rear ending somebody, or getting rear ended? That's an accident. But someone t-boning you (ok, yes, i know, that sounds dirty), hitting you right where you are sitting? That's just mean. She didn't hit my car, she hit ME. That makes me mad. The car just happened to be in the way.

Anyway, all personal affrontation aside, here's what i'm assuming is one of my new doors:



I really wish I was WT enough to ask them to keep it yellow... how awesome would that be? I'm afraid Meghan would divorce me though.

And this is my favorite pic. Why did they take my rear bumper off, you may ask? Well, I don't really know. It didn't seem to suffer any damage... maybe the fat man in the little shirt was just having fun. Ah well.

Hopefully when my back doesn't ache so much my wittiness will come back... I bet you can't wait.

1 comment:

  1. I was in the car too!! I was hurt too!! I want attention!! My shoulder hurt for an entire day!

    I want attention

    ReplyDelete