Friday, June 15, 2007

Random cool stuff for friday night

Well, the weekend is finally here. I'm sure you don't care about me too much... but just in case you do I'm down at the cape right now. Very exciting, I hear that it's probably going to be cool with a chance of clouds and general June-iness at the Cape. But its a great way to relax after a week of work.
A little more about me you most likely don't care about: I have two and a half weeks left @ Brandeis this summer, then I have the rest of July and all of August off. I can't wait. I know Meghan put me back up on her blog (this is quite an honor), but until this class is over things may be a bit spotty. If I can get through these weeks and still have an interest in boring you with stupid stuff, I'll be impressed with myself (and you for still reading).

Anyway, I was going to hit you up with another sublog tonight, but I have a few interesting things that I've stumbled upon in my (online) travels. Check this stuff out if you're bored or incontinent.

-----
This guy is creating some pretty cool stuff... check out http://www.ronaldjenkees.com/ - you can also look up his videos on YouTube... if you're into that sort of thing. If my IPod were still counted among the living, I'd be adding this stuff right away. Of course, it helps that he's been featured by one of my favorite writers. But no one is giving me points for originality. If fact, no one is giving me any points at all.

-----
I love this recent video from the Colbert Report. Why? Maybe I'm secretly scared of bears too...



-----
You may or may not know of my love for all things Alton Brown - I may not have a Brady sized man crush on him, but I'm pretty sure I'd eat his steak tartar... no really, it looks good. You sick bastard. Anyway, I thought this video was funny but odd at the same time. I like how Letterman seems to think he's a complete lunatic.



-----
One of my least favorite sites ever:

http://www.myicedcoffee.com/

great idea, but first of all, it has the Antichrist on it (its bad enough that I have to look at her poster every morning in DD). I just want to win. I never win. And all I can ever think of as the wheel is spinning is

Blue!

Blue!!!

BLUE!!!


I would have rolled again...

-----
One last video - I think everyone needs to understand the distinction here before ever engaging in a conversation with a woman about another woman. This totally clears things up.



Well that's all for tonight. I'll try to hit you with some more fun this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment