Monday, June 25, 2007

A Brief Response...

Come on Bree... you know that the best 3 minutes, or 4 minutes, or maybe on a good day if its before noon and its partially cloudy and about 75 degrees, 5 minutes of Ian's life have been "doing something" with you... but 13:39? Puh-lease.

He only has that sort of stamina when sitting down, not moving, and staring intently while concentrating on the only thing that matters... the funny ass crap I provide for his entertainment.

You may have his heart, but I will always own the poor Canadian's soul.

2 comments:

  1. Truer words were never spoken. Doesn't Bree know what whoever first captures a Canadian's soul makes it his slave in the afterlife?

    I also found it amusing that you listed my blog under your circle of Upstanding Democrats (though these days I'm characterizing myself more as a conservative than a Republican). Either way, somewhere Harry Reid's twitching like he's got a full-body case of the jimmy legs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. get your mind out of the gutter, sir! CLEARLY i was speaking of any number of the good times had OUTSIDE the bedroom....

    that being said, i do not and cannot contest the fact that you and my husband have a very disturbing man-love relationship...

    ReplyDelete