Saturday, November 11, 2006

Saturday Morning

This has to be about the best Saturday morning in a while. Meghan doesn't have class, so we slept in, and now ok we have to get the cars worked on (Meghan's needs brakes and mine needs an oil change) but really, its been relaxing. Tonight we're going to see BC beat up on Duke. Too bad they lost last week, this game would be a lot better if next week's meant something, but i guess either way its the Dukies. And they suck (and their Lacrosse players are bad people. To put it nicely).

From last night's theme of Way-To-Be-With-The0-Times, we finally saw The Departed. Wow. Just, wow. Very good. I'm sure you've seen it, but in case you haven't i won't say anything about it except wow. Or as Meghan put it, "That was a STUPID movie". I hope that gives you an idea of how good I thought it was...

For those studying for the SAT, or GMAT, or similar standardized test:

Denny was to Grey's Anatomy as:

a) Rutgers is to the BCS
b) Oliver was to the OC
c) Andrew Laney is to Black
d) Healthy is to my present Coffee Addiction

The correct answer is B, btw. Because both Denny and Oliver are in the past, where as my coffee addiction is real and present, and Rutgers is still slutty and winning football games, and yes, Andrew Laney really isn't black, but it just doesn't fit. Oh well.

Song thats playing while I type this: Breathe by Fabulous. Got to love ITunes when its not on shuffle. You hear some interesting things when the songs play in order and you go from Evanescence to Fabulous. I'm pretty sure John Foggerty is next. Well, maybe not...

What I'm really doing right now is avoiding having to go clean out my car before going to jiffy lube. I really don't want to do that. I have a blanket in my car from when we went up to NH a month ago, and Halloween costumes from two weeks ago, yeah, its a huge mess.

PS... Down with Deval. Down I say.

No comments:

Post a Comment