Monday, November 17, 2008

It Must Be The Wings

I can't think of any other reason why I always find myself rooting for the Bills when I watch them play anyone other than the Pats. It just doesn't make sense! I don't even want to root for them, but my brain just does. I just got upset when Cleveland hit a 56 yard field goal. FIFTY SIX YARDS!! AGAINST A PAT'S DIVISION RIVAL! Strange but true.

A few other random thoughts for you before I check out for two months again...

Verizon should explain the large, suitcase sized modemyrouter that they install on your wall for FIOS. All is not well in the House of Girard when it comes to this. For now, we still have Comcast.

You can only make so many "caulk" jokes when working in the bathroom. I just don't know how many that is, I never got there.

I'm looking forward to Thanksgiving. And the two extra days off I have around Thanksgiving. I'm not looking forward to working on my final paper.

Its finally time to start turning the heat on... the floors below us only heat us for so long before it gets too cold outside.

After two months and a combined three hiatuses, I still find myself unable to comprehend 90% of Matt & Ian's blogs.

Fallout 3... first XBox purchase for me in 1+ year, and well worth it. Especially after spending vacation in DC, getting to run amock with a minigun against post-nuclear mutants in the nation's capital is fantastic. Especially when you head down into... L'Enfant Plaza Station!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment