Sunday, March 2, 2008

Where Andrew Happens

Don't complain that I've been gone a while (that means you Matt) - I should be applauded, I posted 9 times last month. I almost got carpel tunnel. So give me a break.
But as I have relatively little to say, as relatively little has happened to me recently, I'll share a few of my favorite recent clips.

Because I've been watching a little more NBA this year than, well, ever, I must remind everyone that it hasn't always been good for the association:



And just to make sure that I show my true colors (as a recovering NHL fan), I have to give you the classic PJ Stock video as well:



Meghan's been throwing it back to the day recently, which has gotten me playing a few old games. We've come a long way, that's all i have to say. But I was certainly never able to do this back in the day:

Get Flash to see this player.

1 comment:

  1. I know 9 posts in one month. I do say the quality of the posts almost offsets the lack of quantity. Almost.

    ReplyDelete