Thursday, November 22, 2007

Take A Bow!

What can I say. I'm thankful. I'm thankful that the Red Sox won the won the world series, I'm thankful that the Celtics are doing so well, I'm thankful that the Pats rock the world, I'm even thankful that the Bruins have a +.500 record.

I'm thankful for my friends. I'm looking forward to our Christmas party. I'm looking forward to seeing everyone, and I'm really glad that those that can come will be there. And those that can't come, know you will be missed.

And I'm thankful for my family. Meghan and I only do the Keene thing once every two years (for thanksgiving that is), but I really do love doing it.

And I'm thankful for the beer, and wine, and lots of sugary deserts, that helped my write this post.

but most of all, i'm thankful right now for you, my fair reader, for sticking with me.

I've been crazy recently. 50+ hours of work a week. 3 classes a week, 3 out of five week nights. I barely find time for myself, let alone you (no, really, I played madden the other night, for the first time in months. believe me, i missed you.).

Well, I will try and do better; as the classes wind down, and the incidental incidencies wind up, i'll try and tell you more about me.

But most of all, i'm most thankful for direct flights to North Carolina. It may have been less than 30 degrees, but we survived, and we had a good time in NC for Meghan's cousins wedding last weekend. and if we can brave the cold, we can brave the hard work, and hard classes, and all the rest, and try and provide the hard hitting comedy that you've expected, and missed, as I've been away.

On that note, enjoy this:

3 comments:

  1. oh, and by the way, the title for this post was originally a reference to Jon Meterperel, the comentator for the BC Eagles, but i forgot to incorporate that into the post itself. Sorry about that. yay holiday wine. and beer. and the like.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like spending Thanksgiving in Quincy way better so I am thankful the next Thanskgiving I can be with MY family. 'Cause we are better

    ReplyDelete
  3. Waaaiiit, you still write things? I thought this was more like a museum or something...

    ReplyDelete