Monday, July 30, 2007

Do you have what it takes to pay the toll?

Well, its the second interesting Monday in a row. No, nothing really surpasses someone driving into you (my back still hurts... maybe its time to squeeze a few dimes out of Arbella Insurance). This Monday may not have a highlight like last week did, but it does have one long story, the story of Andrew the Juror.
Yep, someone elses fate is in my hands, instead of the other way around this week. But I'm legally obligated not to tell you anything further (come on, you must admit I'm the master of the tease... no, not that kind of tease).

I promise a full recap as soon as I'm allowed to... I promise a few of you may find it interesting.

At any rate, I was racking my brain for the other commercial that always gets me in the football mindframe, and it took about 10 minutes of searching, which I found surprising - in this day and age I figured a video with a major brand and a former football head coach would be easier to find, but it was slightly difficult - anyway, here it is - Bill Parcells asking the question - do you have what it takes to pay the toll?

1 comment:

  1. you are the master of something, but I think they are split infinitives.

    ReplyDelete