Friday, December 25, 2009

This Post Brought to You by the Letter M...

I've realized its a good thing that I'm not a drug user (OK, so I suppose I realized that a while ago); come to find out, my in-laws are enablers. Amid the torrent of Sesame Street toys, trains, and clothing that came home in the slightly-larger-than-little car today was a skinny black keyboard - it may seem innocuous enough, but it reality it is enabling my geekiness.
Not only is this post brought to you by the joy that only cookie monster can bring, but its also being written from the comfort of my living room chair, with the output not on the laptop but rather on the TV, and a wireless keyboard in my lap. To squeeze every last bit of geekiness out of this moment that I can, I have The Office playing picture-in-picture in the top right corner. Too bad its a repeat from 2006, and isn't very Christmas-y.
With this level of comfort I may be able to bang out a few extra (read: few) posts - of course, its also a rather comfortable way to play some old school video games, so don't hold your breath...

No comments:

Post a Comment