Sunday, December 6, 2009

Return of the Return

Things that annoy me:

1) Babies that fuss for no reason.
2) The newest McDonalds commercial. The one on the radio where the woman won't give the other woman a McD's New England blend coffee until she gets a few questions right, and one of them is guessing the sound of a fog horn, but its not a fog horn, its the Island Queen, BUT THAT'S NOT WHAT THE ISLAND QUEEN SOUNDS LIKE!!!! UGH. Get it right McDonalds. You just guaranteed that I will NEVER buy your New England blend coffee.
3) Christmas shopping being more complicated every time you try to make it less complicated.
4) The Indianapolis Colts.
5) Fussy. Babies. Just sayin' is all.
6) My car.
7) Not having a new car.
8) My car.
9) My fantasy team. It was just AWFUL this year. Scarily bad. I'm really hoping that next year I'm in a coma from July - September, so I can miss the research, draft, and heartache of losing the season within the first 3 weeks.
10) Not being able to stay awake past 10 pm. I have things to watch! I have things to do! But fussy babies wake up at 6, and expect me not only to be awake, but mobile and interested in their problems!

2 comments:

  1. I'm currently experiencing 7 and am surrounded by Colts fans. I'm also sick and its hard to stay up late (though I make it by 10 pretty regularly). This might be the least exciting Christmas season I've had in awhile.

    ReplyDelete
  2. As annoying as your car may be, trying to shop for groceries without one is much, much worse.

    ReplyDelete