Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Moving On

I had hacked out about ¼ of a post about how bad my prior post was, and that I deleted it, when I realized that the post I was writing was equally as terrible. Yikes. Meghan mentioned recently that my blog could be “really good”… but that would of course require posting. Interesting idea. Thinking about that some more, I’ve realized I have a few options:
1) Stop posting all together
2) Maintain this blog, in its current form
3) Do a better job with this blog
4) Start fresh with a new blog that goes in a different (or any) direction

I know that I missed the boat on making my fortune by writing a blog (by about 8 years), but I’ve realized that I’d rather be somewhere between 3 and 4 on the list above than between 1 and 2, which is where I usually am (some may argue that 1 and 2 are redundant. To that I say “eff you Vallone”).

No comments:

Post a Comment