Saturday, August 9, 2008

Blame Canada

so I suppose you wonder why you haven't heard from me in a while. I won't make excuses. This summer, I just suck at posting. And I do apologize. But there are just so many things going on.
Ok, well maybe not that many things, but the olympics are on, and we all know that I was a little disturbed that I almost missed the 2002 Olympiad, so you best be sure that I'm not going to miss this one.
So what is coming soon? Well I'm sure i'm are I'll have something to say about the iPhone, on which I'm writing this post, as well as the upcoming pats season. Stay tuned.

1 comment:

  1. I am waiting with bated breath for your reflections on the iPhone. I'm trying to convince Bree to get me one for my birthday but I'd also love to know from a user whether it's a worthwhile product. So please...tell me about the iPhone.

    ReplyDelete