Saturday, July 12, 2008

Big Day

So its 9:28 ET and Meghan just pointed out that it was a big day.

And then I realized, wow, it kind of was:

7:30 - Up, but not to happy about it.
8:15 - On the bike for 7.2 miles of Cape Cod.
11:00 - Meghan and I took the boat out, just the two of us, up to Falmouth harbor and back. Nice, nice ride.
1:30 - Lunch, pool at Grandma Dot's
4:30 - Meghan & I hit up Falmouth Country Club and walked nine holes.
7:30 - Dinner in power-less East Falmouth - steak and shrimp on the grill.

Ok, so it doesn't look like much when I put it in a post, but that was a LONG day, and a very very good weekend day, and the power is back on, so I figured I owed you, my curiously loyal reader, an update.

So what's on the docket for tomorrow? I don't know if we can top that... but anything to take my mind off of work on Monday would be great!

1 comment:

  1. You forgot the chunk of time entertaining a baby without using electricity. That's what sent me over the exhaustion ledge. Not the 7th hole (aka The Hole That Must Not Be Named)

    ReplyDelete