Thursday, June 26, 2008

Who Needs a TV to watch TV?

I vowed, solemnly, to myself, that I would take some time this weekend to actually sit down and post a few thoughts.

That was before I found out that they added all six seasons of Highlander to hulu.com. Wow. All I can say is, well, wow. I guess you get the short end of the stick on this one... because you know, there can be only one... and by that I mean only one thing I do online at a time.

But on that note, at what point do we just get rid of the TVs? You can watch all of the seasons of Lost @ ABC, Family Guy and Colbert @ Hulu, and I'm pretty sure that crazy Japanese game show is online as well (and yes, I'm downright giddy about that one, and I'd be sad I didn't see the premier, but, well, you know, its online).

I don't have anything else to say, 'cause I have to go watch Highlander. But I'll do my best to revisit this non-video web site once or twice again this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment