Sunday, April 6, 2008

Sam Adams, John Adams

Sam Summer is back. You may have heard. I may have had one. Or five. In the past hour.

And I'm back to. For now. A few quick thoughts:

Selling "division champs" hats with a Celtics logo is LAME. The only thing worse: buying one.
John Adams has to be one of the most enjoyable tv events in some time.
A movie is good when Meghan gives it this review: "That was one of the five worst movies ever. I can't think of the other four right now, but its definitely up there. It may be the worst." Needless to say, you should see Michael Clayton, if you haven't already. I'm sorry I waited so long.
Pirates of the Caribbean III, better than II. Still, there's always something to be said of the novelty of the first of anything's kind that makes it better than the rest.
And Johnny Depp really really needs to lay off the peyote.
I'd like to say that the B's have a chance against the Habs. I'd also like to say that Al Gore ended up winning his rightful place in 2000. Neither is true.

But I'll still watch both sinking ships with earnest interest.

No comments:

Post a Comment