Monday, January 7, 2008

I was going to post, but unfortunately I'm out with a thumb

What was once reserved for annoying sports commentators has now branched out to annoying radio announcers. I was on my way home tonight when I turned to WBZ (did you hear that Polaroid is coming out with a printer that will print pictures? Wow!! Yikes. I'm surprised every time I drive by the Polaroid office off of 128 that they still have employees, and desks, and filing cabinets, and all those other things that I figured the repo men would have taken away by now). Anyway, the guy doing traffic on the 3's informed me that 128 South was slow near exit 2 with a fender.

With a fender? I can only assume that he meant a fender bender... however I'm not quite sure. It may have been a car that had its fender fall off... or maybe there was a slowdown as people watched a guy play a little guitar hero 3 (he was using a fender stratocaster guitar). I just don't know.

Needless to say, I avoided that route. Sadly, the traffic guy won't be in tomorrow, he'll be out with vocal cords. I'll let you decide exactly what I did to them.

No comments:

Post a Comment