Thursday, February 7, 2008

Times I Wish CNN Video Actually Showed What it Said it Was Going to Show

One of my greatest disappointments in life is that every time I go to CNN, there's always a leading headline that is only in video form, and you think "WOW, I WANT TO SEE THAT!!". And then you find out that what was cool at first is really a lousy video of someone talking about the really cool event. This annoys me to NO END. I'm officially petitioning CNN to either deliver the goods, or stop teasing us. Case in point:

So tell me, how exactly did they figure out that the baby was thrown 300 feet? Did someone take out one of those measuring wheels and walk it off? Or did they get those construction crew guys to come out with their meauring tri-pod thing and figure out how far it was from Point A (liftoff) to Point B (miracle landing spot). My guess is that the baby was tossed about 10 feet by his older brother, and one town hick told the other town hick some grand story of a flying baby, and now its on CNN.
Of course, we'll never know. Because CNN WON'T SHOW THE VIDEO!!

No comments:

Post a Comment