Saturday, February 9, 2008

No word on the status of the Sheriff, who was rushed to the ER with a gunshot wound...


In other news I'm spending the day in Keene... and as Meghan would say, its a "KEENE time!" which in no way makes sense, as keen is an adjective for sharp or acute of mind, but I suppose any enjoyment she finds in coming with me is a bonus.
I just finished Bill Simmons mail bag and i have to say, with each passing day, I find last sunday to be a little easier to handle. Still, I have to wonder, what if Asante had caught that ball... oh well.
But just in case you forgot what it felt like, here's the call, one more time, when they should have made that tackle on Manning (I'm pretty sure this is the actual footage from standard definition tv, however its hard to tell).

1 comment:

  1. apparently when I made you look up keen on dictionary.com and you conceeded the actual definition of keen to me, you decided not to actually fix your blog.

    Well at least you know that you are wrong, whether or not you actually chose to admit it on your blog. Since you won't do it, I will do it for you

    Dictionary.com Unabriged (v 1.1) - Cite This Source - Share This
    keen
    –adjective, -er, -est..
    having or showing great mental penetration or acumen: keen reasoning; a keen mind.

    animated by or showing strong feeling or desire: keen competition.

    eager; interested; enthusiastic (often fol. by about, on, etc., or an infinitive): She is really keen on going swimming.

    Slang. great; wonderful; marvelous.

    ReplyDelete